cat people: dogs are cool too
dog people: cats don’t feel love did you know a cat once MURDERED my MOTHER
Someone has brought it to my attention that John is sometimes just really rude, like super snippy and can’t help himself rude, and looking back, that is actually really true.
- What’s that? Old friend recognized me in public and then asked why I was no longer in the army? I was fucking shot, you stupid ass.
- Therapist? Ella, look! I finally wrote that stupid fucking blog post you asked me to write.
- My flatmate is a bit basic when it comes to common knowledge? "He is spectacularly ignorant…."
- Same flatmate and I get into a fight over that? I’ll just get really mad and leave.
- My friend is obviously shaken and afraid right now and basically having a panic attack, something he’s not used to? Undermine him and get mad when he becomes reasonably angry with me.
- Sherlock, you want to call me a friend? Fuck that. Seb Wilkes you’re obviously about status and you are basically using Sherlock. I am this man’s acquaintance.
- Your kid’s gone missing into a crack house? I’m really not enjoying this non-adventurous lifestyle, so let me take it out on you, a crying woman who’s possibly just lost her son to hard drugs.
Like, most of these can be justified and are human reactions, but a lot of people just kind of ignore it and characterize him as this really inoffensive and polite yes-man.
John is just a really tetchy dude. He’s a grumpy sassmaster. Embrace it.
OK OK this is funny. However I feel I have to point out that when fans have spoken like this about her husband she has gone completely nuts and accused fans of all sorts including exposing her children to porn (despite the fact that Mr Freeman has appeared in more than one film naked and engaged in sexual acts, which is a lot easier to find online than explicit fanart) . I would like to know why it’s ok for her to talk like this but not the rest of us???
because there’s a slight difference between friends joking about a mutual friend (of which ben is surely aware) and complete strangers writing sexual fantasies about amanda’s partner (not even the characters he plays)???
I been asking questions: Where the lord?
At eternity’s gate (1890), Vincent van Gogh / Heavenly Father, Isaiah Rashad
stop unfollowing me i have been nothing but gorgeous and hilarious to u all
plot device that will always and forever fuck me up “something horrible happened but no one believes the main character and everyone wants to lock them up in a psychiatric hospital”
guess what’s in terminator 2